Wow, November is over and the holidays are only a stone’s throw away. Over the last 4 years, November has been our busiest month of the year and there was nothing different about this one, that’s for sure!
- In Week One of November we smashed our previous highest sales record (set in October) by 13%.
- In Week Two, we broke the record set by Week One by 19%.
- In Week Three, we broke the record set by Week Two by 22%.
- And week 4 broke the record set in week 3. We are flying !
- Members are signing up in all-time high numbers with over 48,000 new members joining up in November alone.
- We also broke our record for the highest number of simultaneous visitors, with over 100,000 unique visitors online at the same time during our much-loved “You Decide” event.
- Catch was featured on Channel 7’s Today Tonight, and we think it’s great to see the media using us more often as an example of entrepreneurial success in the ecCommerce world.
- We now have 43 guys working in the warehouse – that’s almost double the number we had 3 months ago
All over the media, I keep reading that retailers are struggling and choosing to react by taxing smart online shoppers. Dinosaurs will be dinosaurs – CLICK HERE for more.
And as for December, it’s already shaping up to be another exciting month at Catch HQ. Expect to see lots of toys, summer camping and travel goods in the very near future! Air-conditioners will be making a welcome appearance and you can look forward to the usual surprises that show up on our doorstep day after day.
Our sister site Scoopon.com.au is growing very quickly; as a matter of fact visits to the site grew by 70% from October to November. 70% – that’s massive! The incredible part for us is that we are both growing at amazing speeds and still haven’t spent a single cent on advertising. By sticking to what we do best – putting a great deal together for our customers – Scoopon and Catch are building momentum fast.
And to end on another note, we’ve been having a good time settling into our new offices. Check out a few photos:
The Scoopon team working hard:
Anees (Head of buying) – ‘working’
Carlo (Head of Design) – ‘Playing’ with some toys
The ‘oh’ so colourful Scoopon office:
See how busy our warehouse is shipping all of your orders:
Check out the hundreds of AusPost cages leaving our warehouse on a daily basis…
One of our hardest working warhouse packers, Tal:
Always on the go in the Catch warehouse!
Gabby (Director) searching for more bargains for all of our bargain hunting members!
Check out Cecilia (Buyer) enjoying our awesome ball chair at Catch HQ:
Our lovely accounant – Vitaly, enjoying life